Monday, August 9, 2010

You've been listening for answers. But the city screams & all your dreams go unheard

I want to be with someone who speaks highly of me, even when i'm not listening. "One of the most important ways to manifest integrity is to be loyal to those who are not present." Someone who is honest about me, and doesn't mind admitting to even his closest friends that I'm something spectacular. Someone whom I can trust with a sharpened pencil, my word, and my heart. "And to be trusted, it is said, is greater than to be loved. In the long run, I am convinced, to be trusted will be also to be loved." Someone who is incredibly proud of me, doesn't mind telling other women whom are interested that they've found someone, but would love to maintain a friendship; someone who's family knows everything about me and loves me all the same because he is proud enough to admit my weaknesses and realizes i'm human too. "It is more noble to give yourself completely to one individual than to labor diligently for the salvation of the masses." And finally someone who thinks i deserve the sky i stand beneath, 'because i'm willing to give that to someone else someday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change Your Mind. Change Your Life.