Thursday, September 16, 2010

Remember spring swaps snow for leaves

Seeing as the introduction of fall has arrived sweeping its 50 degree winds through my open window at night while I snuggle up in my down comforter (my favorite way to doze), I have realized that another season has passed and boy was it a scorcher. This being the hottest summer I can remember in a long time, make's for a cranky 20 something renter with no air conditioning. I feel like the summer flew by and before I knew it we were approaching first days of school, cub scout meetings, and soccer games again. Here are some highlights from the summer. Some to be made memories I'll never let go of and others to be forgotten; swept away by the winds of autumn while I sleep and slowly forget.
Maggie, Aidan, Kenna on Jesse's last day before dog heaven
Aidan's last day of little league. He was a gem enough to let Maggie wear the medal

Getting tossed around in the wind & waves with Aidan and Steffi

Maggie's probable reasoning, "can you just hold me above water while you swim?"

Maggie, Meg, Steffi, Aidan before swimming to shore

Never have I ever water skiid before until this beautifully captured moment (buh)


Going to take her for a spin...until I got stranded in the midst of the lake with no gas. super.

Meg, Aidan, Steffi, Kenna, Maggie before Steffi's going away dinner; au revoir.

& Who doesn't love a smiley baby.

You can only imagine how disastrous this was

Game face. All day, Every day.

First day of school! And it's 60 degrees outside.


 

Thine best comes to visit, she makes mash taters, we get henna, we fall in love all over again.



Buck Hunt was easily the most played game at any dive bar near you by yours truly, state fair lovin, met the kiddies for some fun at the fair.
There she is in all her glory, the ferris wheel holds a special place in my heart, simple concept.


Record picking.

The dog days of summer after Maggie's sports camp

My other half all of summer. Breaking hearts heels and hands                                                                            

Kenna doll turns the big 1 yrs old!




Play Ninja at the cabin with RinSacco, Photo Tour MPLS edition, & move out of mom & dads to the big scary city all by myself. Check the bills, my names on it'


Friends grow up and turn into 21 yr old irresponsible children again :D I get my first bullseye of my life.


See the world cup game at the nomad. In-sane. In-sane. Open my very own bar, not really.\


Go to some shows, learn a few things about functioning flash

My girls.

Ruining Lives, Bank Accounts, & P.O Boxes.

Summer 2010 you have treated me well, thank you for every sleepless sweaty night, tall warm beer, and failed attempts at running around lake calhoun. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change Your Mind. Change Your Life.